We are on the road today!
Call 608-637-2599 ext 2, and speak with Paul.
To request a ride call: 608-784-0000
(Please mention if a wheelchair accessible van is needed.)
COVID-19 Safety Information
For the safety of our drivers and passengers, Running Inc. is observing the following safety precautions:
- Periodic cleaning of vehicles throughout the day, with particular focus on sanitizing often touched surfaces such as seat belts, door handles, and seats.
- Following CDC Guidelines for shared taxi services, including only transporting single passengers per trip unless multiple passengers reside in the same household.
- At this time we are only allowing passengers in the back seats, not in the front passenger seat.
- Drivers and passengers are required to wear masks unless they are exempted due to a medical condition.
Onalaska Public Transit taxi service has been operated by Running Inc. since 1999. The Holmen service area was added in January, 2001 and our cab service began in West Salem in July of 2006.
We currently have 12 vehicles and 32 employees serving Onalaska, Holmen and West Salem, seven days a week, including holidays.
- Service Area:
- City Limits of Onalaska, City of Holmen and City of West Salem Only
- Service Hours:
- Daily 6:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Taxi Rates when destination is Onalaska Service Area & local zones:
- Adult – $4.25
Student (ages 3-18) – $3.75
Senior (55 and older) – $3.75
Disabled – $3.75 (Extra Rider with same pickup and drop off $2.75)
To Bridgeview Plaza – base fare plus $1.25
- Reduced Fare for Seniors and Disabled $3.00 during the following times:
- Monday – Friday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
(Holidays are New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day)
- Punch Cards:
- $10 per Punch Card
To purchase Punch Cards ask one of our drivers, call 608.637.2599 or toll free 877.444.6543. You may also purchase them at Onalaska City Hall and the Holmen and West Salem Village Offices.